Bloodhound Health Guarantee, Terms, and Conditions of Sale
*The Buyer understands that the following slight genetic defects are not considered serious or life- threatening and are therefore not covered: Umbilical Hernia, Undescended Testicle, Under Bite or Over Bite, entropion or ectropion.
- I hereby acknowledge that the deposit for the bloodhound puppy is non-refundable by any means if the decision is made to cancel the purchase at any time prior to picking up the puppy.
- I acknowledge that the total sale price for the bloodhound puppy with AKC Registration is non-refundable by any means, except as defined below, if the decision is made to cancel the purchase once the puppy has left with the new owner.
- Puppies were vet checked and were administered their first set of shots, 2nd de-worming and physical exam on the date given in your Puppy Shot Record. Puppies are checked for problems with heart, eyes and ears. They are also checked for cleft pallet and issues with testicles if applicable. This is a physical exam and no lab testing, etc was done.
- All puppies were found in very good health with no visible problems unless noted below.
- Seller guarantees the puppy to be in good health to the best of their knowledge and free of genetic defects that make the puppy not suitable for the purpose of a "Family Pet" for 90 days from the date of purchase.
*We also do not guarantee against Parvo, Corona, Coccidiosis, Coccidia, Toxcidia, or Giardia after 24 hours of purchase.
*Buyer understands that a replacement option is only valid when health problems are attributed to a hereditary problem and not due to accident or contagious and/or other illness.
*Buyer understands that any and all guarantees expire at 90 days after purchase.
*Within one week after purchasing, the puppy should be examined by a veterinarian for any defects and a vaccination schedule should be set up.
*Buyer understands that during the initial 90 days, if any scheduled/required veterinary visit is neglected, this contract is rendered Null and Void.
- Our puppies & dogs have not been exposed to infectious diseases here. If your puppy is exposed to an infectious disease after it leaves here, this is not covered under the health guarantee. Our parents are free of diseases, disorders, and health problems.
- Upon receiving the puppy or at any time in the future, if the buyer cannot maintain a reasonable quality of life for the said puppy/dog or just cannot keep the said puppy/dog , then buyer can return the puppy/dog to Gary and Angelus Person with no questions asked and no monies due, at the buyer"s expense. The puppy/dog must not be resold to any type of Puppy Mill Operation, Dog Auction or Pet Store, nor to any buyer where there is reason to believe that the puppy/dog will not be properly cared for. Seller holds the right to take legal action against the Buyer if any of the above is found. Seller also holds the right to take immediate possession of said puppy/dog. If legal action is required it will be pursued through the District Court of Clark County, Ohio.
- Destruction of any kind to any property or harm to any person is now the Buyer's responsibility and Buyer does not hold the litter owners liable for any reason.
- Buyer promises to take care of their new friend to the best of their ability.
THIS IS A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT, BOTH BUYER AND SELLER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Buyer's signature below certifies that they have read and understand the Health Guarantee, Terms and Conditions, as well as read all pertinent information provided on the Shire Hounds website including linked information. I agree to follow recommended veterinary care and vaccination schedules.
Date of Deposit: _______________________________________
Date of Birth:_______________________________________
Selling Price: $_______________________________________
Amount of Deposit: $ _______________________________________
Shipping amount (if applicable): $_______________________________________
AKC Registration # (if applicable):_______________________________________
Final Payment amount: $_______________________________________
Puppy # (if applicable):_______________________________________
Irregularity (if applicable): _______________________________________
Buyer's Printed Name_______________________________________
Both parties agree to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Buyer Signature: ______________________________________________
Seller Signature: _______________________________________
Famous Bloodhounds - McGruff the Crime Dog is an anthropomorphic cartoon bloodhound created for the National Crime Prevention Council for use by American police in building crime awareness among children.